Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5th, 2011

YES.. THIS is a TWILIGHT BOOK.


Now that we have that out of the way... lets get on with it.  
This is a small novella that talks about a character that is in the book Eclipse, which is probably my favorite out of the Twilight Saga books, yes I have read them... yes... all four.  No, I didn't hate them.  


Twilight is sappy teen love mush, because its written for teenage girls... and so I am not asking for anything else  but that... these books aren't in fiction by Steinbeck or Joyce, they are surrounded by other sappy teen love novels and no one can tell me that Sweet Valley High was any better.... everyone has their fluff reading so all the backlash against these books I think is just as silly as the books themselves can be at times.  Let people read what they want.... it is what it is.


That being said... Breaking Dawn was the most disappointing end to a series I have ever read in my life and if it wasn't so stupid laughable, I might have been angry I read it.




So, I read the Twilight books, I don't hate them.... myself and the millions of other women who read them are not morons... thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment