Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6th 2011

Today I have spent the afternoon drinking tea and cleaning up the house, its one of those days.  I did have a lovely lunch with a friend and my awesome husband found me a stash of Twinings Christmas Tea at the local Wal-Mart after searching the entire city for it...

My book of the day today... on the top shelf of one of my 9 bookcases... is



One of Those Russian Novels
By: Kevin Cantwell

This is a signed edition, because the author is also an amazing professor I took once, and a really neat person.

October 2009, I picked it up at the release for the book, where he and some others read, which was awesome... it was a great night.

Modern poetry, with a very storytelling style, I like it.

You should pick it up if you can find it.

Publisher: What Books Press

No comments:

Post a Comment