Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Friday, March 20, 2015

Apple Approved Lightning Cable! (product test)



Note:
The  FeschDesign Sync & Charge lightning cable for apple products was a product test where I received the product for free in exchange for my review.





The cable works very well and is slightly longer than a regular apple standard charging cable that is included with a product such as an ipad or iphone. It worked quickly and charged my iphone6 and ipad mini without any problems. The cord is sturdy and does not feel cheaply made and is considerably cheaper than the Apple version. 

I thought this cord should get a 4 out of 5 stars because I thought it would be slightly longer than it is, that being said...it does a great job and is very affordable. 

Get it Here

No comments:

Post a Comment