Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Stupid Gates

There are times when I am reminded that I am under five foot tall and some things do not come as easily as they do to other... you know... tall people.
Last night, in the midst of keeping the house clean, getting the toddler prepared for bed, and cleaning up the chaos, I tripped over the large gate that keeps the little one from the kitchen and fell hard... scraping my foot and bruising myself in a few places.  Thankfully, nothing was broken, but my left foot has an awesome giant purple bruise as a reminder that I am pretty accident prone. 



Now I am going to go back to comprehensive exam revision and reading about banana production in the early 20th century.

Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment