Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Tea Review

My caffeine addiction has no bounds. I drink tea and coffee constantly throughout the day and one day without it is a disaster. When I study, which I am doing now...I drink a combination of both. I start out in the morning with a slightly sweetened and creamed selection and transition to straight black or plain during the rest of the day. I have about twenty or so different varieties of black tea in my house (I am not really into green tea or the flowering types as much, I am a plain jane to some extent).

Today I am drinking the Afternoon Tea by Crabtree & Evelyn, which is mainly known for its line of skin and bath products, but has amazing biscuits and teas...oddly enough. 


The tea is strong, but smooth...meaning that it holds up well to sugar and cream without being as arresting as say an Earl Grey. 





I am a huge fan of this tea, and while it is found in an odd place and slightly expensive ($8.00 a box), it is a nice little treat every now and again. I used my final two bags this morning, so I will pick some up next time I visit a store.

You can order the tea online here 


No comments:

Post a Comment