Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Product Test: Iphone6 Armband



Product Test:

Iphone 6 Armband

This is a unisex armband that is black. It fits the iphone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S5.

Review Done with an iphone 6

Retail Price: $15.97 on Amazon.com with Prime.



Review:
This is a simplistic, but sleekly designed and well made iphone armband for exercise. I use mine while running on the treadmill and walking outside and found it to be comfortable to wear and easy to adjust. I found two bonuses to the armband I want to share.
1. The armband has windows on the back of the armband for photos and so if you need to take your armband off for whatever reason mid-run to snap a picture, you do not have to remove your phone or use the normal lesser quality front camera. 
2. There is a slot on the armband for a single key. I find this VERY helpful because I loathe running or walking outside with keys in my pocket because I either do not have a pocket or they weigh down my pants or shorts.

Overall I give this armband a 4.5 out of 5.

(This item was sent to me for free so I could review it by the company)

If you would like to get this awesome armband go HERE 


No comments:

Post a Comment