Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Monday, March 30, 2015

Product Review: Avo Essentials Lavender Oil

Essential Oils are the new thing and I have had a few people recommend I try them for calming myself (grad school and toddler anxiety) or aches and pains....

So...
The Company Avo Essentials sent me a sample of their 
100% Pure and Natural Lavender Oil and here is my review.



This stuff smells amazing

First: I used the oil in a wax burner and used some unscented wax and a few drops of the oil in order to dilute the strength, the oil is VERY strong. This worked perfectly and the fragrance lasted the entire duration of the tealight I used with only a few drops of the oil...meaning a large bottle like the one provided will last a very long time.

The fragrance is exact to lavender, so if you are a lavender person like I am...it is heavenly.

Now...for the calming / destressing part.

I usually do not believe stuff like that, BUT I usually freak out at least once on the night a paper is due and I did not this time.

I do not know if I can attribute that to the lavender oil, but hey... it happened while the oil was burning.

(I may be bias...this stuff smells magical)

Item:
Avo Essentials Lavender Oil  4 oz bottle

Available Here for $21.50 (that may sound expensive, but the bottle is huge and a few drops will last for hours)

It gets my seal of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment