Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Monday, March 16, 2015

Promoted Product Testing: Adeline Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl




I received a sample of Adeline's Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl to try and review. According to the package, the moisturizer is for all skin types and combines peptides, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin C to held diminish fine lines and wrinkles.

I am thrity-eight and have taken pretty good care of my skin over the years, but I do have some fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead so over the next week I am going to try this product and see if there is any difference. 

I first applied it today and I noticed a nice and refreshing fragrance and a not too thick or greasy consistency, which I like. I want moisturizer to settle in quickly and not leave a residue that is heavy on my already oily skin.
I can say that I believe the side I used feels softer than the one I did not, but only time will tell.

I will update on this post after a few days...some of my results. 


This is the product out of the box 



No comments:

Post a Comment