Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Little Diversion... A Different Kind of Review

My day has been a bit insane and chaotic. I first spent most of the early afternoon at a local car dealership buying a Prius. I will be driving to and from Atlanta in a few months once I start the PhD program and wanted a reliable and gas friendly car...the Prius fills those needs and the experience was all together rather pleasant... so that is done!

When I got home, the mail greeted me with my favorite accessory to purchase... socks. Now, before you get all judgmental, I have a few reasons for loving socks.

1. They are cool and I really like quirky fun socks.
2. As someone who has RA, having warm legs/feet, even in the summer is helpful...it could all be in my mind, but my joints in my legs ache less when I wear long socks.... so I have a ton of them because I like socks and its fun to be decorative and fun with them.

My favorite place to get socks is Sockdreams

Sockdreams is a sock lover's paradise and they have a huge variety of fun, affordable, and easy to purchase socks. The website has a multitude of brands, styles, and other accessories (like awesome gloves) that makes shopping at the site really dangerous.

They offer free shipping, which I adore AND if you are friendly and you leave a little note in your order asking for one of their awesome logo stickers... they send them to you.  The shipping is uber quick, the socks are packaged well and I have NEVER had any trouble with them.  Once, I got a pair of socks that was the wrong style and they sent me a replacement pronto....just overly friendly and a great site. 

Recently they have begun offering more kids/youth sized socks. This is great for me because I am tiny and have mutant child sized feet (size 1). I really enjoy this because I can get Aiden some unique socks, but also... I can get socks that fit me perfectly.

My latest Pair of socks is Harvest Stripes and they are glorious and very pretty
Check Them Out Here  These are the kids versions for $9.00, but they do also make adult versions as well.  Although, if you are on the petite side, the kids sizes work pretty well...  This is how they look on me:

Please ignore the toddler toy explosion

Sockdreams has an amazing assortment of socks, a great website, fast and free shipping, and amazing customer service.
Check them out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment