Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats Review

Product Review: Non-Stick Baking Mats by Culinary Couture

I tested these mats by baking Kale Chips

Item: Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat 8x11 by Culinary Couture

Price: $12.95 for 2 with Amazon Prime

What I thought:

1. I received these two silicone baking mats by Culinary Couture as a product for free in order to test and review...this is an honest and unbiased review.

2. I wanted to do something that I knew would leave some residue that is often a pain to clean off of baking sheets so I decided to do my kale chips because I soak them in Olive Oil and spices, which can get stuck on sheets.

3. The Baking sheets were very sturdy and solid, they help up well during the cooking process and I could see the oil welling up on the sheet, not absorbing.

4. Once I was done with the baking, nothing sticked and the chips came off the mats with no problem.

5. The cleanup was so easy, I used a paper towel to wipe off the spice and oil residue and then washed for a moment in soap and water...it took second and the mats were perfectly clean.

These sheets function very well and are a bargain for the price, much cheaper than the brand named competitors. 



No comments:

Post a Comment