Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Product Test: FastOVacuum Wine Preserver

I am the only wine drinker in my house so having a decent wine preserver is important. I received the FastOVacuum Wine Preserver as a free product to test and review and here are my thoughts.



First: The vacuum is really easy to use, after you place the special stopper in the wine (which you get two), you just place the pump on top of the wine and pump it until you get resistance...which varies depending on how much wine is left in the bottle.  A Full bottle gets about three pumps for me, half a bottle...six or seven.

Second: The Preserver works, after two days... I opened the wine, took a drink and it tasted as fresh as it did when I opened it at first, so I am pleased.

This is a really simple system and with wine preserving, simple is better, I liked this product a lot.

Cost: $12.99 on amazon with free prime shipping


No comments:

Post a Comment