Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Product Review: Maxasorb Melatonin Cream

This product was provided by the maker for this review.


I will admit, when I signed up for the Maxasorb product test, I did so with a great amount of skepticism because sleep aids rarely work unless it is some sort of tylenol PM type concoction and those leave you drowsy the next day (which is highly problematic if you have a toddler... so I really did not think this Maxasorb would work... I mean you just rub it on  your skin before bed!


According to the directions, you rub one full pump on your skin before bed
So, I tried it out last night and here are my thoughts!

1. The bottle states that you apply one full pump of the maxasorb onto your skin right before bed. The photo on the left is what one pump looked like. The bottle states that it has 60 uses, so 60 pumps worth in one bottle...two months of sleep aid.

2. After applying the lotion, I rubbed it in, it felt like any skin lotion one would put on to relieve dry hands so the texture and the smell were not a problem at all, it felt rather nice actually.

3. I went to bed shortly after and laid down to try to get comfortable, which can be daunting with a husband, a toddler, and a few dogs roaming about... but I found myself sleepy soon and went to bed, I do not know if I was overly tired or the Maxasorb was working, but I fell asleep rather quickly.

4. I had a good and restful night's sleep. I did not wake up a ton during the night (which is something I usually do) and when I woke up around 7 AM, it was refreshed and not feeling groggy... overall a really good experience. 

Thus, I must say...after one night, the Maxasorb seems to work. I of course will keep trying it, but I have to admit I was rather impressed with it overall and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get help with sleeping, but does not like taking otc pills.

Price: $19.95 with free amazon prime shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment