Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Just in Time For Spring, an Insulated Tote Bag Review!

This is a review for the Insulated Cooler Tote Bag by DHD Culinary. 

The product was provided to me for free so I could give an honest review. 





I found the tote to be light, well made, and pretty roomy. The actual bag is made of a thin material that reminds me of the reusable shopping totes that you buy for your grocery shopping and the insulation does not weigh down the bag at all. Although it is light, the bag seems to be very well made and quite spacious. I think this would be a perfect bag to take on a picnic to the park or beach.
Price: $8.99 /free shipping with Amazon prime


We are going to be doing more traveling this summer and with a toddler and limited funds, having a bag like this to carry lunches and drinks...will be perfect. I think this is a good deal for $8.99. 

No comments:

Post a Comment