Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Friday, April 10, 2015

Danish Dough Whisk By Kitchen Simple Review

Product Review:  Danish Dough Whisk by Kitchen Simple
(product was provided for free in exchange for a review)


If you want something sturdy... this is it



I bake when I stress out, and then I eat the spoils of my baking... so having a good and sturdy whisk is nice and necessary, I go through them constantly.

I was interested in the Danish Dough Whisk because of its interesting design and I wanted to see if there was anything to it to be honest... I mean I have a kitchen Aid mixer and I use that most of the time, but for small projects, like cookies, etc... whisks are easier. 

1. This thing is heavy, and in a good way... the Danish Dough Whisk is VERY well made and I can tell that it is built to last. The solid wood handle and the very thick and heavy metals tell me that this whisk will be around for a long time, and that is a very good thing.

2. It incorporates batters pretty well and quickly, perhaps it is the funky design, but it did its job rather well.

I think the price is a bargain for what you get... I pay around ten dollars for a good whisk anyway, so to get an effective one that will last for $8.55 with free prime shipping at Amazon, is awesome.

Overall, I like the Product a lot.




Item: Danish Dough Whisk by Kitchen Simple

Price: $8.55 With Free Prime Shipping on Amazon.com




No comments:

Post a Comment