Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Review: Handy Armor iPhone 6 Case

(this item was provided for me as a free product to test and provide an unbiased review)



Handy Armor's iphone 6 bumper case is a very simplistic back cover with side bumpers to provide minimalist protection for iphone users who do not like bulky or decorative cases.
It is basic and pretty much a product of function only.

I usually have a bigger and more comprehensive cover for my phone, I have a toddler... I drop things, so this case is just not for me, but... here is my honest review of the case after using it for a week.

1. The case is very light and not bulky at all, if you want something that adds almost no weight, but some small amount of protection, this is a good option.

2. The bumper does cover the sides really well, but I felt uneasy about not having a more comprehensive case on my phone. If you are someone who is not prone to accidents, this should be fine.

3. It fit well on the phone, goes on and comes off with relative ease, and the button holes and covers on the phone fit fine. 

Price: $9.97 with free shipping for amazon.com prime users 


No comments:

Post a Comment