Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Product Review: Maxasorb D3 Vitamin D Cream

(NOTE: This item was provided for free in exchange for a product test and an unbiased review)

Product: Maxasorb D3 - vitamin D Cream
         -Bottle says it is 60 doses per tube

Price: $19.95 with free shipping for Amazon.com Prime customers 




The cream is odorless and non-greasy, which makes its application easy. I found that it also absorbed rather quickly without any lingering residue.

According to the product, the Vitamin D3 Cream benefits heart health, bone strength, and the immune system and if you are someone who wants to take vitamins on a daily basis, but hates to take so many large and sometimes very foul tasting pills, this is a great alternative.

I have tried other products by vita and found them to be very effective, I think only through prolonged use will I notice a difference with this, but I can say that I found this much more appealing than taking pill form vitamins. 




No comments:

Post a Comment