Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Product Review: See626 Three Pack Reading Glasses

All three colors come with one order



My favorite pair, the "gold" which looks more like copper up front

Product: See626 Computer Reading Glasses in a +1.0
                 -Each package comes with three pairs of glasses in gold, gray, and black for $9.99 with free Amazon prime shipping


I received the See626 glasses as a free product to review... here are my thoughts.

1. The glasses are very light weight, they are inexpensive and thus are inexpensively made, but they fit well and I found them to be good lens quality glasses wise... making the words I read clearer and easier to read.

2. There was a slight feel consistency problem from one pair of glasses to the next. While the Gold Pair (I think they are more copper in color) fit perfectly, the Gray (Silver) pair needed some adjustment and the Black pair was a bit off from one side to the other and I had to adjust them out of the package as well...that being said, once adjusted they fit securely on my face without any discomfort, which I attribute to the lightness of the frames.

3. I found the basic look of these glasses to be appealing, meaning I could wear them with almost any outfit if I wanted to wear them all day and they would match...very functional.

4. For the price, $9.99 with free shipping if you are an Amazon Prime member, I found them much less expensive than similar items I would find in retail stores, making them a good bargain for someone who needs reading glasses and loses them or likes a variety of choices.

Overall I found the glasses to feel comfortable, fit well (if you have a small head...I would not recommend these for someone with a bigger head), and were the quality one would expect for something so inexpensive....essentially, good throwaway reading glasses.



No comments:

Post a Comment